Laboratory information management systems (LIMS) are capable of advancing good manufacturing
practices for the chemical industry through the dissemination of information. Such a practice
enables trend detection which can act as preventative maintenance. LabSoft LIMS provides
the ability to collect vital data points and distribute them to the appropriate people.
It supplies the tools necessary to fully utilize the collected data. This allows users
to control conditions instead of reacting to problems.
Examples of LabSoft LIMS features that are helpful to the chemical processing industry:
- Powerful graphing and reporting tools built into the software
- Real-time viewing of the collected data with Report Studio.
- Laboratory Equipment interfacing
- Interfacing with data historian applications
- Interfacing with DCS (Digital Control Systems)
LabSoft LIMS has continually been a source of reliability in the chemical processing industry since 1989.